1. Let us know a bit about yourself
Cartoonist, Illustrator, Animator, craftsperson… I just love to draw! My day job is as a Motion Graphics/ Visual Effects artist. I work mostly on movies and TV shows. In my spare time illustration keeps me very busy with custom logo designs, portraits, and cartoons.
2. What do you make?
I specialize in custom cartoon portraits of YOUR pets, family, and loved ones. These portraits tend to have a stylized retro flare to them.
3. Where do you find inspiration?
I find inspiration from the countless amazing artists out there on the internet! A great source for amazing videos is www.motionographer.com
4. How long has your Etsy shop been open?
I’ve had my etsy shop for several years now (this is my third shop name, first it was Joanna Goldman Designs, then SkribblyKids, now Cute Cartoon Portraits. Don’t worry, I’m sticking with this one!)
5. Do you still order tramadol to Ohio have time to make crafts for pleasure while running your online business?
My “crafts for pleasure” usually end up being gifts for close friends and family. This usually works out well since they all seem to appreciate the drawings I do for them
6. What inspired you to move your art into an online business?
There are way more customers online than there are in person. It is also an easier and more efficient way to reach your target audience.
7. What are your future goals for your shop, and do you have a plan for achieving them?
I would like to see my shop become my primary source of income. I would love nothing more than to do custom portraits all day!
8. Where can we find more about you online? (web site, social media, etc)
www.cutecartoonportraits.com <— my main site for buying portraits
www.etsy.com/shop/CuteCartoonPortraits <–etsy site
cutecartoonportraits.wordpress.com/ <— blog
www.facebook.com/CuteCartoonPortraits <— facebook