Running out of ideas of what your child can glue onto a piece of paper? This activity uses colourful puffs of tissue paper that can be prepped by the adult for small children, or older toddlers can help out with the puff-making.
What You’ll Need
- one sheet of each colour tissue paper you’d like
- construction paper
- glue pots and sticks
- Take a sheet of tissue paper and rip it into squares, approximately 3×3″. This isn’t rocket science, so don’t be precise. Rip rip rip until you use the whole sheet.
- Crumple up the tissue into a ball and squeeze tight.
- Repeat for each sheet until you have enough for your child’s attention span.
- Now that the supplies are prepped, it’s time to get gluing.