Most kids love to have their ticklish feet painted, and this project is perfect for letting them run free with their artwork. You can do this project with one child or many.
You will need:
- washable paint in various colours
- paint brushes
- masking tape
- the largest piece of paper you can manage to find
- an easy-to-clean floor for the inevitable stray paint
- feet to paint!
- optional: a second adult really helps
- Tape the piece of paper on the floor so that it’s not a slippery accident waiting to happen.
- Paint a pair of tootsies.
- Place the child on one end of the paper and guide them to walk to the other end of the paper. If you have a second klonopin mail order adult, they can scoop them up and clean once they get to the other side. As they walk, their footprints will get lighter and lighter.
- If you are doing this activity with multiple children, you can paint each child’s feet a different colour. If you’re doing it with one child and they’re not bored of it yet, switch up their paint colour and let them go for another round.
This art looks cute hanging up as is, but you could also write the children’s names on construction paper to match the colour paint of their footprints around the piece of art.