Category: Community

Section View Launched

Here are Craftcore, we are trying to make the site as easy to browse as possible. While we were dividing up the content into sub categories like tutorials, inspiration, reviews, and before & after,...

Apply For Puces POP Fall 2012 Fair!

VENDOR APPLICATION FOR PUCES POP (FESTIVAL EDITION) MISE EN CANDIDATURE – PUCES POP (ÉDITION AUTOMNALE) It’s time to get crafting! Applications are now open for the fall edition of Puces POP Craft & DIY...

Re-growing Green Onions

I’ve come across this re-growing pin multiple times since joining Pinterest and one of the biggest questions I get is “how can it simply re-grow?” and “does it taste any different?” Not so long...

All Aboard!

Welcome to Craftcore! I hope you enjoy your stay here; get comfortable and discover helpful articles created by members of the Craftcore community. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Angela (@pange). I...

Crafty Q&A

Welcome to Crafty Q&A! This is a column by Angela Welsh that will run weekly, publishing on Sundays as long as there are ample questions from the community to answer. I answer questions, big...

Building the Core

Welcome to Craftcore. If you’ve found your way here, I’m assuming that you were given a link for a super-special sneak peek of the site while it’s under construction. Watch your step; there are...