Celebrating 100 Posts – A Year in Review
Monday’s Christmas ornament tutorial marked Craftcore’s 100th article. Wow, 100 already! I thought this would be a good time to look at the stats and see what posts have received the most attention. Here are the highlights from 2013. We are looking forward to bringing you more posts as we shift into 2014!
- Easy To Make Lyric Wall Art by Michelle
- How to Make an Origami Box out of Scrapbook Paper by Angela
- Easy Bumblebee Gluing Activity for Toddler Children by Angela
- Sheep Cotton Ball Art by Angela
- Paper Roses by Michelle
- How to Calculate How Much Fabric You Need for a Simple Quilt by Angela
- How to Make a Cardstock Envelope by Angela
- Revitalize a Clipboard with Mod Podge by Angela
- Quick and Easy 8-Piece Christmas Tree Skirt by Angela
- Cupcake Liner Pom Pom Centerpieces by Angela
Thank you for visiting Craftcore!