Spinach and Pepper Scrambled Eggs
My go-to quick and easy breakfast is scrambled eggs. With the addition of a few extra veggies and spices, scrambled eggs jumps from ordinary to extraordinary.
- two eggs
- tablespoon of milk
- handful of spinach leaves, chopped finely
- 1/3 of a pepper (I used yellow), diced
- 1 stick of celery, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable seasoning, to taste
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Mix in spinach, pepper, celery, and spices.
- In a greased, medium-low heated pan, cook until no liquid remains.
I usually make these scrambled eggs at the same time as I’m preparing my salad for lunch that way I can dice my vegetables for both meals at once.
What is your favourite way to liven up scrambled eggs?