These zucchini fries are always a huge hit in my household either as a snack food for a party or even as a supper side dish with my boyfriend, the plate is always left empty when I make these. Easy to prepare, these are also a great heathy alternative to the average potato french fries.
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 – 2 Eggs
- Bread crumbs (I like to get the extra crispy
*Makes 2 servings
1. Prepare the zucchini by cutting it into 3 sections and then cutting it again into fry shaped sticks. After beat egg in a small bow.
2. Pour bread crumbs into a plastic bag so as not to make too much of a mess while coating the zucchini sticks.
3. Dip the zucchini sticks into the egg and then into the bread crumbs. The egg will make the bread crumbs stick to and coat the entire stick. Repeat the process until all of the zucchini sticks have been coated. Place the coated sticks onto a cookie sheet evenly.
4. Heat your oven to 400ºF and bake for 15 mins and then flip the fries to ensure its evenly cooked. Continue baking for another 15 mins or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve as is or with a ranch dip.