Simple Appetizer Labels
These appetizer labels are easy to make and help your house guests identify foods suitable for their dietary restrictions.
What you need:
- card stock
- fancy-edged scissors
- regular scissors
- permanent marker
- tooth pick
- Cut out as many rectangles as you need in whatever size you’d like. (Awfully specific, ain’t I?)
- Using fancy-edged scissors, cut a design on the paper edges.
- Write your label text on with the marker using your best penmanship, or just scrawl it on like I did as pictured for a homemade touch.
- Put a little dot of marker in each corner to make it look fancy with little effort. Yay!
- With a small piece of tape, tape the tooth pick on the back of each label.
- If you’re satisfied like I was, you can be finished here. If you don’t want people peeking at your tape-job, simply cut out a series of squares, then attach them to the back of your appetizer label using a rolled-up piece of tape.
Voila, your handiwork is finished!