Isn’t this stylized flower cute? This flower is an easy way to add a homemade embellishment to a scrapbook page.
advertisement - content continues below
What you need:
- two pieces of coordinating scrapbooking paper
- 1.5-inch paisley paper punch, 2-inch circle punch, and 1-inch circle punch OR scissors to cut out these shapes
- double-sided tape
- cute sticker for the flower’s centre (optional)
- Punch or cut out a 2-inch circle and a 1-inch circle from your first sheet of scrapbooking paper. Set aside.
- Punch or cut out four 1.5-inch paisley shapes from the second sheet of paper.
- Arrange the four paisleys on top of the 2-inch circle (top, bottom, left, and right), and be sure that the wide part of the paisleys are all flipped the same way clockwise. The four points should barely touch.
- Cut double-sided tape into small squares and attach the paisleys to the 2-inch circle base.
- Tape the 1-inch circle on top, centered so that the tips of the paisleys are covered.
- Optional: put a cute sticker at the centre of the flower to add some depth.