White Chocolate and Butterscotch Chip Hemp Seed Cookies
Lately, I’ve been trying to add more protein to my diet. To do that, I’ve been sprinkling hemp hearts (shelled hemp seeds from the health food store) into my salads, cereals, and even…dessert?! This is my delicious white chocolate and butterscotch chip hemp seed cookie recipe. Try saying that three times fast!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add salt and baking soda to the batter.
- Stir in flour, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and hemp hearts.
- Place spoonfuls of batter onto baking sheets covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until edges are nicely browned. Ovens may vary.